Glassmat HTX 10mm Flame Retardant Thermal for Car Van Sound Insulation
Our Rolls Are High Performance, Larger & Cheaper Than Competitors!This easy to install vehicle sound deadening and thermal insulation foam is ideal for roofs, doors, wheel arches, side panels, boot and parcel shelf applications.Once fitted this product will improve the ride quality in your vehicle by reducing engine noise, tyre whine, road noise, wind noise whilst significantly improving the overall vehicle refinement and sound quality.As well as improve the vehicle acoustics this high performance foil faced closed cell foam insulation will ensure your vehicle stays much cooler in the summer and a lot warmer in the winter, making your ride more comfortable.
- Super easy to install simply “cut, peel & stick”.
- Pressure, water & Flame resistance gives you that extra peace of mind whilst sleeping in your camper.
- No adhesive at all is needed to fit our insulation into your van.
- Comes with a layer of 1mm thermal foil built-in to act as a moisture barrier in your van.
- Manufactured with 9mm thick polyethylene foam so it is water repellent & does NOT rot or go mouldy.
- Flame retardant to FMVSS302
Size: From 1m² to up to the 10m² (1 Roll)
Area: choose your length from the drop down menu
R-Value: 0.48 K/W per square meter
Nominal Thickness: 9-10mm
Typical Temperature Stability:
-40°C to +180°C
Suitable for most applications within a vehicle. If fitting to a bonnet or engine bay area, please seek professional advice prior to fitting.